Let's go Q-bombing
10 Sept. 2013
Q-dance invites those dedicated to the harder styles of dance music to boldly go where hardstyle has never gone before. This is your chance to show Q-dance and the world how much hardstyle really means to you.
If you are a true fan of Q-dance, capture a video or photo of yourselves exposing the Q-dance logo to the most number of people in the craziest way possible… aka dropping a Q-bomb. Contestants will be judged on the number of people exposed to the Q-dance logo by the Q-bomb, as well as how unique it is.
To enter the Q-bomb competition, contestants simply submit an Instagram photo or video of their Q-bomb, with the hashtag: #Qbombing. Entries must be tagged #Qbombing otherwise they will not be eligible.
So what do you win?
One lucky winner will be chosen and will receive an all expense paid trip to Qlimax 2013, including: one round trip flight to Amsterdam from any city in the USA, one hotel room during their two night stay in Amsterdam and 2 nights in Arnhem, a VIP ticket to the event, and internal transportation.
The Q-bomb that has the most likes on Instagram will also receive a runner-up prize of a Q-dance Goody Bag that includes a special edition Q-dance hoodie (only 10 made), 2 Die Hard/ VIP tickets to any Q-dance event in the world, 1 Q-dance flag, 1 t-shirt and 1 water bottle.
The stakes are high. In Australia Q-bombs have been dropped on Sunrise Australia (The Today Show equivalent), over the Sydney Opera House and in the 70,000 seat MCG arena during a sold-out Aussie Rules Football Match.
Check them out here:
MCG Defqon Q-bomb streak:
‘Sunrise Australia’ Defqon Q-bomb:
Official Contest Rules
- This contest is open to only residents of the USA.
- Contestants must be 18 years or older.
- All submissions should be received before October 5th 2013.
- All submissions must be submitted via Instragram using the hashtag: #Qbombing. If you do not hashtag, we will not be able to judge your submission
- The prize consists of: one round trip flight to Amsterdam from any city in the USA, one hotel room during the two night stay in Amsterdam and 2 nights in Arnhem, a VIP ticket to the event, and internal transportation.
Can't wait until Qlimax?
If you can't wait until Qlimax to get your Q-dance fix, the visit our first ever standalone event in the United States, The Sound of Q-dance. Tickets are available, for now.